Training and developmentTo improve performance on maintenance and manufacturing of power ultrasonic equipment.
Alongside with our test instruments, we offer trainings that helps companies and employees to acquire specific know-how to improve their performance on maintenance and manufacturing of power ultrasonic equipment. Our trainings provide critical knowledge of maintenance costs reduction, equipment downtime and quality issues.
- Trainings we offer:
- Ultrasonic stack predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Ultrasonic horn tuning and reconditioning.
- Ultrasonic converters manufacturing and reconditioning.
- Manufacturing and quality control of ultrasonic cleaning transducers and arrays.
- Manufacturing and quality control of ultrasonic transducers for medical applications.
- Elastic properties characterization by IET for FEM/FEA refinement.
- Criteria development for Resonant Ultrasound Spectroscopy (Acoustic Resonance).
The typical training includes a power point presentation, a practice and specific technical information on the necessary inputs, tools and procedures. It may be in loco, at the ATCP facilities or by teleconference. After training, we provide continued support to ensure that the know-how is maintained and developed.
Please feel free to contact us for further information. We will be glad to learn more about your needs and assist you.